The following documents duly attested by the concerned authorities are requested from the employers:
1. Demand Letter: A formal letter issued by the employer addressing Elmira Manpower Service Pvt. Ltd. with full detail of the job categories, number of workers, salary, contract period, working hours & days and all others facilities like food, accommodation, medical & air passage.
2. Power of Attorney: A letter issued by employers authorizing Elmira Manpower Service Pvt. Ltd. to act on behalf of the employer as recruitment the required number of workers & to carry out all necessary formalities related with the respective Embassy & the related agencies of the Government of Nepal.
3. Employment Contract: A formal letter of contract addressing employer and his base terms of employment.
4. Guarantee Letter: A formal letter addressing to Director General, Ministry of Labour & Transport Management, Department of foreign employment, Kathmandu Nepal. Promising that the workers will work in the country which mentioned in the Demand letter, and they will not be sent to work in any other country.
5. Inter Party Agreement (Agency Agreement): The agreement is made between Elmira Manpower Service Pvt. Ltd. and the employer company in the Employer company’s letterhead stating clearly & precisely all the terms and conditions regarding recruitment of manpower from Nepal